Friday, October 21, 2022

Random Kyoto Pictures

 All of the pictures that weren't from any particular activity from our trip will be here. 

Here is proof that we made the most of our Saturday in Kyoto! I did more than two times my step goal and TEN TIMES my stair goal! (Thanks monkey park and Fushimi Inari Shrine!)

 

Kyoto is gorgeous!






It was a very peaceful scene.  Then I noticed a butterfly!


C said he'd like to ride in this boat, hahaha, yes, please!






Miffy.

Random cuteness!

The masks I wear the most have Rilakkuma on them! Had to check out this store!


The garden in back of the store.




Rilakkuma themed treats.



We didn't buy and Rilakkuma treats or souvenirs, but we did get sakura (cherry blossom) mochi flavored ice cream! It really tasted like sakura mochi!  

We rode in the Demon Slayer (anime) themed train car on the way back.  Philip has a selfie of us with a cut out.  I'll have to ask him for it and update later.  


Philip was so nice to C.  It was a lot of walking that day!





In the train station.

It seems there are these kinds of towers all over Japan. It doesn't make them any less beautiful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Japanese Cooking

One of my friends asked me to share easy Japanese cooking, so here it is! I have bought all of these in Asian markets in the States. They wi...