Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Family Time!

On the plane to California to visit grandma, an aunt and uncle, some cousins, and a good friend and her son.

I love the sights from the airplane!

Playing a game with grandma!
Jelly Belly factory! 



Sunday best pictures! Even Teddy (grandma's dog) is getting in on the fun! 


Heading home.

The ocean!!! I miss it soooooo much! We lived three miles from the beach in California before moving to Texas!

Our connecting flight was delayed two hours. We didn't fly out until sunset which meant we got in at 1:00 in the morning in Texas.  

I had to finish my Japanese homework for my 9:30AM lesson! 
Love the city lights at night. 


After waiting for luggage, driving home, turning in Japanese homework, and settling down, I didn't get to sleep until about 3AM. 

C was so tired I found him the next morning sleeping in his glasses!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Japanese Cooking

One of my friends asked me to share easy Japanese cooking, so here it is! I have bought all of these in Asian markets in the States. They wi...