Friday, October 14, 2022

Our Kyoto Rickshaw Ride

We decided to take a tour to three bamboo forest and beyond in Kyoto. This by far was the most expensive thing we did all weekend, but it was such and awesome experience! These men were not only our drivers, but our tour guides and photographer! We took a 45 minute ride; they are very strong, it's impressive!

Busy streets!

I tried to get a selfie with the boys in it, too.  It mostly worked. 😆


We got to enter the bamboo forest in a section where only the rickshaws are allowed to go. 














I thought this was impressive with the number of statues.  I took these from the moving rickshaw.














The boys and their driver; Philip requested that they got their best English speaking driver.  We heard G chatting away with him.  The boys both enjoyed the ride! 

Philip and me with our driver. He spoke some English, he said he is studying. Mostly he spoke with Philip in Japanese.

At the end, we each got a sticker. There is one for each season.  We got the fall sticker, since it was already September. It would be a fun, but expensive endeavor, to collect all four!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Japanese Cooking

One of my friends asked me to share easy Japanese cooking, so here it is! I have bought all of these in Asian markets in the States. They wi...