Thursday, October 20, 2022

My Japanese Bath and Toilet Closets

Our toilets are completely separate from our bathing area. Scroll down to see the video tour I made of both the bath and toilet closets. 

We have one of these downstairs and one upstairs. 

Here is our dressing area of the bath. 

Here is the washing area or wet room.

Here is the tub. It's Japanese style. 




It was a blustery day in Japan outside, so I couldn't dry clothes outside. Our washer/dryer combo machine takes FOREVER  when you use the dryer function and is still pretty wet at the end, so I thought I would give the wet room in our bath a go for drying! It was fine, I turned it on and forgot about it for the whole three hour timer. 😅 

Here's the control panel just outside the wet room. The lights in a row on the left are the timer in hours for turning on the dryer function. 
It's definitely different from the western bath we are used to, but I like it! Philip wants the tub to come home with us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Japanese Cooking

One of my friends asked me to share easy Japanese cooking, so here it is! I have bought all of these in Asian markets in the States. They wi...