Saturday, August 6, 2022

Hotel in Texas

I don't have a lot of pictures for this, but I do have a few. 

We loaded up our truck and ran out of room. We called an Uber XL to get the rest of our bags and to take the boys and me to the hotel. 

Philip was behind us, so I called him to see if I could check us in and get our hotel room. He said he owed me a dress. I was so confused! He went on to explain one of my bags had flown off of his truck and one of my dresses didn't make it. I almost flipped out. I was imagining my big suitcase with some irreplaceable letters from my grandparents who have passed strewn all over the freeway. He clarified it was only my garmet bag. 




I also found rocks and dirt inside my bag. This was the biggest rock. 


I decided to keep the dress because it now gives off a zombie 🧟‍♀️ vibe. I will do some more alterations to make it into a costume!

We stayed up late trying to consolidate things and we left some things in the trash in the hotel as well. The boys were super chatty and stayed up way too late as well. We were all excited and nervous about the journey to Japan ahead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Japanese Cooking

One of my friends asked me to share easy Japanese cooking, so here it is! I have bought all of these in Asian markets in the States. They wi...