Saturday, March 26, 2022

Meet the Family


Meet our Pokémon family! 

On the left in yellow is our 14 year old, G. He is a freshman in high school and has Turtwig on his head.  He loves Pokémon, writing, and playing video games, of course! He can grow a pretty CrAzy 'fro! 

To the right of G in red, is Papa P. It's his job that is taking us to Japan. He speaks fluent Japanese (he lived there two years shortly after high school). He loves red, Japan, role playing games, and playing video games with friends! His Pokémon is Dragonite; he made a cross stitched picture of Dragonite that is now hanging on his office door. It's pretty awesome! He can also grow a pretty good 'fro!  He once dressed as Napoleon Dynamite and he was a dead ringer!!!!

In the blue striped shirt and riding Solgaleo, is our 12 year old, C. He has long hair, but NO, HE IS NOT A GIRL! He is seriously tired of the gender stereotype that long hair automatically equals female. He loves mystery/ adventure/ fantasy novels, playing virtual reality (VR), and his favorite food is pizza. He could eat it for every meal.  

In pink is me, Jen.  My Pokémon is Sylveon, I love pink and girly things, even though I don't always dress girly.  I currently work in special education at an elementary school.  I love ladybugs running, crocheting, and playing Animal Crossing: New Horizons.  I'm pretty obsessed with Animal Crossing. I am managing three islands on different family members' switches...

The other two family members are Ralph, the dark tabby cat, and Diamond, the white one: he is a Flame Point Siamese.  Ralph is the dominant one and Diamond the literal scaredy cat!  Ralph is "standard issue cat" as Papa P says.  He really is. He can be a BIG JERK when he wants to be! He randomly picks on C. Diamond is sweet, but finicky.  He doesn't like it when other people come to our house and he hides under the bed. He loves drinking from the sink or shower and he shakes his tail at us when he wants attention.  

We are ATTEMPTING to bring our cats with us to Japan.  It's a lengthy six month process.  I will be adding more related to this. We have already started the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Japanese Cooking

One of my friends asked me to share easy Japanese cooking, so here it is! I have bought all of these in Asian markets in the States. They wi...