Monday, November 14, 2022

Parade in Sakae

This tourism site for the Aichi Prefecture, where I live, has better information than I can give you on why they had this parade. https://www.aichi-now.jp/en/spots/detail/62/ 

This is Nagoya's mascot, the grampus. It's a killer whale, but depicted old style. 











There was a fair of sorts, with different artisans showing off their wares and sharing their skills for people to try as well as buying their products.

This man was making origami cranes out of soda cans. 

C painted a clay ball and made it smooth like glass using a bottle.






We visited the Ghibli Store. 


The last thing we did was eat dinner before we headed home. We ate at Yoshinoya. Yes, they really do exist in Japan. This particular store only had seating open for single people, so that's where we sat. It was good and fast. 


I didn't notice there was salad dressing until I had eaten almost all my salad. 🤣😂

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Japanese Cooking

One of my friends asked me to share easy Japanese cooking, so here it is! I have bought all of these in Asian markets in the States. They wi...