Tuesday, August 30, 2022

The Pokémon Center

We visited the Pokémon Center in one of the local malls (at a train station). Basically the Pokémon Center is a store completely dedicated to all things Pokémon and you can get things that aren't available elsewhere. Sorry these pictures aren't the best. There were a lot of people and I was trying not to directly take pictures of anyone I didn't come with. 

It was a Saturday afternoon, so unfortunately it was very crowded. 

Piplup, the cute penguin!
Lots of different charms to choose from.
Fun stationery.
There were several options of eco bags. Have I mentioned everyone brings their own bags here? If they don't, they pay for a bag (I believe convenience stores are the exception).
They must hold events here, but nothing happening this time. 
Lunch accessories and mugs/cups.
The different trainers.
Kitchen items and bags! I was so tempted by the spatula and spoon! 
I was also very tempted by these pikachu rice bowls.
I thought this was so cool, but it was just for one person. 
I would definitely use these sauce dishes, but I should stick to the 100 yen shop for stuff like this. The smaller items are chopsticks rests.
Lots of jewelry to choose from!
Stickers! I got a Chansey on and Papa P got a sticker as well. 
I was also tempted by the Cherubi earrings. I love Cherubi and Cherubim. 
This was a Poregon phone case. It was soooooo heavy!

The line looked like one from an amusement park.  There were even posters and merchandise to look at and pick up. 

We thought this looked cool, but when we looked up the location, it's nearly two hours by train. Our 12 year old said, "Worth it!" So maybe we will at some point. By car it's a bit less than an hour and a half. 
C loves owls and these Rowlet socks. I am thinking Christmas. 
Both boys liked this shirt, but it was only in youth sizes (why are my kids growing up?!) It reminded us that we need to figure out our Japanese clothing sizes.  I have figured out my shoe size (for running shoes). 
The boys got to pick out an item in a certain price range. G picked Bronzong, one that you wouldn't usually see in a stuffed animal. 
C picked the new grass-type starter Pokémon from the newest game coming out, Sprigatito.
I picked out a hair clip of Mimikyu.
It was a cool place. If we end up going to see the Pokémon fossils I'll be sure to make a post about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Japanese Cooking

One of my friends asked me to share easy Japanese cooking, so here it is! I have bought all of these in Asian markets in the States. They wi...