Friday, June 3, 2022

Date Confirmed

Papa P had the date of August 1 arrival in Japan confirmed this week. We have known the date was August 1 for a while, but assumed we'd get a week or so to settle in before he started work. Apparently that isn't the case. He was told they strongly recommend arriving on August 1 and then he'll be starting work there on August 2. 

I'm not sure how this makes sense! We aren't taking a lot of "things" but there is jet lag and trying to organize our house. I guess we'll see and make it work.

We still haven't heard anything about our visas; none of the families have yet. Tomorrow we'll be meeting two of the other families moving from Texas to Japan at a nearby park. Hopefully the weather will cooperate and it will be a good day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Japanese Cooking

One of my friends asked me to share easy Japanese cooking, so here it is! I have bought all of these in Asian markets in the States. They wi...