Saturday, May 21, 2022

The End of a Chapter

The last couple of weeks have felt so crazy! All of the teachers basically went into survival mode. We had state testing on the second to the last week of school, which every single teacher thought was a REALLY BAD IDEA! The kids were already starting to check out and we were having more issues already. 

This last week the kids were checked out even more in a lot of ways and I helped move things to a new classroom for next year.

Trying to study Japanese while working full time has been a challenge. I have been exhausted from all the craziness at work! I didn't study like I wanted as I was too tired after work. I tried to at least do a little katakana study on my phone some time during the day. 

Last day of work at my school:

My desk used to be right next to that bag. I moved it to another room for next year. 

So sad to turn in my key and badge. I also took down the ice cube words, lights, snowflakes, and penguins from this cool down/break spot. 

Oops. This was the door to the new classroom! Beautiful rainbow mess. 

I decided to take my last lunch break in "The Chilly Igloo" and I listened to a book while I ate. 

Love my team! I'll definitely miss these ladies! 
Sad to leave my work, but excited for the next chapter in my life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Japanese Cooking

One of my friends asked me to share easy Japanese cooking, so here it is! I have bought all of these in Asian markets in the States. They wi...